Friday, June 7, 2013

Family Devotion Time

This month we have started a new devotion series that we do as a family and it is so much fun and so neat to see the kids learning both biblical and educationally. We have a world map and each day we learn about a neat fact about a country and a verse to go along with it as well as do a fun family activity. We learned about New Zealand, Australia, and Papa New Guinea today. This will last us all the way through July!  It is short and fun for all of us.

Here is the link:
http://www.thrivingfamily.com/Features/Magazine/2013/around-the-world-in-60-days.aspx

We use the map and read the scripture, discuss, and then do our family activity. The kids love making their passports! We started today and so we had to catch up a bit and are glad the next lesson we do tomorrow will not be as long!  I am so glad I came across this! The website has other good ideas and activities to do as well and I cannot wait to check them out and try some more.

We are also asking the girls to do one kind act for someone for each day for the next 30 days!! We thought about a bunch of ideas and I cannot wait to see what they come up with so be looking for their random acts of kindness in future blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment