We spent the last few days with some fun ocean crafts, making ocean animals and an ocean in a bottle!! Here is a how they turned out! Super cute and Super Fun!!
Here are the kids out with Daddy getting their san and shells from the lake to use for their ocean in a bottle.
Here are the kids making them. It only takes a plastic water bottle, sand, shells, blue food coloring, water, shells, and then I bought some cheap ocean animal beads. I did hot glue the lids!! I didn't want leakage!
And the finished product!! Though it was hard to see this one because we added to much blue!
We also made some ocean animals with play dough instead of clay. The play dough was easier to work with and better for my little guy. Here is Ian with an octopus!
Audrey made a starfish.
Audrey and Ally finished up their math for the summer...200 addition problems DONE and 200 subtraction problems DONE!!! They have also illustrated all of our shared writing about things we have done this summer and I will put those in a book soon. They have well over 300 books read and Ally is very close to 200 just by herself! We will keep up our library visits and reading over summer as well as learning games on the phone and computer.
I think with all that hard work the girls and Mommy ;) need a break so here's off to a the month of July and looking forward to starting on BLHFHG in August!!! Over and out!










No comments:
Post a Comment