Saturday, January 12, 2013

A New Year...A New Blog...New Babies

January 7 - 13, 2013

This was a week full of new things!! Paul went back to work for the first time in the New Year, the girls and I started school back up, I started a new blog, and the most exciting things would be that I started keeping a new baby, and my Sweet Little A became a big sister!! Great things have happened so far in 2013!

This week we started back into our school/work routines as well as our healthy choices and exercises. Paul has actually used the new elliptical!! I am still doing it at 5am every morning along with my circuit training video and am still in good shape! I tired on several summer dresses and shorts which still fit and some have a little more wiggle room :) I am really trying to focus on how my clothes fit and not the number on the scale or the clothing size, though another two pound is gone :)

The girls and Ian have been using their PlayWorld passes for their PE time and LOVE it.  They also helped me shop for their healthy snacks. I am not super strict on what they eat, but I am trying to be better at watching the junk they eat. I was a fat and ugly kid and still am, just not a kid and I DO NOT want that for my kids! My goals is for them to see that mommy is having fun making healthy choices and being active so that they will want to now and as adults. This is not new, I have been a ton better over the last year and half, since I decided to stay home. I want them happy and healthy and making choices that will carry them through life and keep them healthy and happy!

My  new blog is  about the girls time in homeschooling. I am very excited. I have been keeping a word file and every day writing what we did and what worked or didn't and who needs to work on this or that but our computer is having trouble, so now I blog about it! It is called Audrey and Ally's Adventures in Home school! I post Monday through Friday each day over how our day went! I am glad the girls will have that to look back on one day along with their personal journals that I write in weekly.

This week I started keeping the sweetest, cutest, 2 month old baby boy, baby C!! He is so good and he loves me! The kids were a great help getting all used to having a baby in the house again. Baby C only comes a few days a week but oh, how I love those days of baby snuggles! With babysitting, I get to love on those little ones but still get my sleep at night :) While speaking of  babies, my Sweet Little A became a big sister!! YAY!! I will start keep her along with sweet Baby B later on :) All these babies makes me miss my kids being tiny but I do have alot of fun with them now that they can do things. It is the best of both worlds for me, little babies and kids are somewhat independent!

This week I got to spend some sweet one on one mommy time with each of my three sweet babies :) Ian and I were up early so we went to breakfast together on a date. He was so cute in his cowboy boots holding his Woody doll. Ally went with me to the grocery store and pushed the kid sized cart and loaded the things into the cart and onto the conveyor belt. She and I chatted the whole time! Audrey and I went to pick out a game and movie to rent for family night. It was nice having time with each of the kids by themselves, they are so different when they are without their siblings. I try each day to do something with them but getting to go out and about is a real treat.

We had a wonderful week and I am so excited for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment