Tuesday, January 15, 2013

An early start

My dear sweet kiddos who typically sleep until 8:00 were all up before 7am!! This should make for a very intersting day! I figured I would blog about our plan for the day because we will probably all be so tired later, I may forget :)

On the agenda is our calendar and journal morning routines, a little time and money practice, along with some addition using the counting on method.

We will re visit the book Tacky the penguin and write our own story about Tacky the Penguin as well as learn a little bit more about penguins in general for science.

 We will work on those tricky changers, ge, gi, and gy and build and sort a few of them for practice. This will be our focus in spelling/word study for the week.

We are also going to read about Jacob and Esau and do some review stories in our Bible Readers as well as our Raz Kids book.

We will not be doing art or music today but for PE we will do our yoga video and I will check off which ones you can do and compare it to last time :) We may even take a field trip to PlayWorld this evening when Daddy gets home!!

I am looking forward to a good but sleepy day, many fits and tantrums are sure to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment