Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday

Wow, what a quick and easy school day we had!  The girls were just on top of the ball and even got a day ahead in a few things!

We are learning about Joseph this week for bible and they always enjoy hearing about him. In reading we are working with th ph sound and they have been previously introduced and so today went well but this will be our focus for the week.

In math we started subtraction and to my amazement they got it!! Wow, I thought it would be hard for them since we have added so much but no! We also started on fractions and of course they got that as well. I am so blessed to have such smart girls.

For art we used some new books I picked up from Target and the girls love them!  PE was Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment